Elcocke
of Stockport & Whitepoole, Cheshire
Arms of Alexander Elcocke - 1613
A grant or confirmation of arms and crest of 1613 by Richard St George, Norroy King of
Arms, to Alexander Elcocke of Stopford, Cheshire is recorded at the College of Arms in the
form of a 'trick'. The arms are Gules a SaltireVair between four Cocks Argent and the crest Issuant from a Mural Crown Or a Demi-Cock Azure holding in its beak an Ear of Barley.